Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MIA! but I am back to stay!!!

I am back.

I plan to blog regularly from now on, and I hope to be consistent. I had a bit of a hard time adjusting after vacation and after hearing about baby Reese. I seemed to really battle with my anxiety and just could not seem to accomplish much at all. I have been praying and really trying to focus on cherishing every moment with my kids and I am feeling a little better now.

I have also been trying to get into a household management routine. I am just disorganized and frazzled the majority of the time, so it is time that I really get into some routine.

I am setting small goals for myself, and at times it feels so juvenile and pathetic, but whatever works! My goal for the time being is to finish one load of laundry a day. I am not doing that well with it yet, but everyday is another day that I can challenge myself to do it!

I am also trying to limit my online time. I LOVE the Internet. I LOVE reading blogs, visiting my birth board, and just touching base with the outside world via facebook. I think it is because I sometimes feel quite isolated being home with the kids. Regardless, I need to spend time doing things that matter more to my family and somehow balance that with my "free" time.

Anyway, wish me luck! I have a list of posts that I need to catch up on.

Happy March Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment