Thursday, March 3, 2011

Skidders Review

I have a 16 month old little boy who is quite active! He keeps me on my feet and is always on his. When we are home and just hanging out, I like for him to keep socks on his feet so they can be warm, but he will have none of it. He is constantly pulling them off.  He also didn't seem to want to keep shoes on at home, so I am was in a bit of a predicament.

So one day when we were at a playdate, a friend of mine had her baby boy wearing a pair of Skidders. They looked so comfy, but still had a little bit of support for their growing feet. I found a pair of Skidders at Target and thought they were a great deal $12!!! Wouldn't you know my son keeps them on! He loves them and so do I. I call them his slippers and it is nice that he always has something on his feet that will work for our impromptu trips outside all day long. They are great. Cute designs, comfortable and easy to get on off for mom, but not to tempting for baby;)

Go to fullsize image

No comments:

Post a Comment