Friday, January 14, 2011

Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack Diaper Bag!

I have to share about my Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack! First, I will let you know that I am NOT a bag person. I do not own expensive purses or bags and have never had an interest in doing so. Still I am ALL about utility and convenience. I first saw this bag in action when a close friend of mine got it. I loved how she could wear it as a backpack and still be stylish, she could have her hands free for her children, AND she could still carry all of the essentials. I also must say that I, am an over packer!!! I always think I need more than I do. Well, this bag my friends, fits the tab for me. I drooled over this bag for months before my husband finally drove me himself to Nordstrom and insisted that I get it! Our second baby was due the next month, and he wanted me to have something nice that I wanted. It worked out well since I had a few gift cards that I had never used.

Here is why I love Petunia Pickle bottom boxy backpack:
- The backpack/messenger bag option. You can change it back and forth just by tucking in the extra strap.
- The built in changing pad. How awesome is that, and it comes off so you can throw it in the wash.
Go to fullsize image
- The fact that it can hold all of MY stuff.
- I have the Glaze material and I love how easily it wipes clean!
- It is comfortable to wear, and my husband often wears it as well!

What I wish I could change:
- The price. These things can get a little pricey. They range from $140 to $180. As a frugal mommy myself, I have a hard time justifying that kind of money on a bag! But that is just me, and they DO go on sale.
- The Chenille fabric snags easily. I got the glazed and highly recommend that style of bag, but I have friends who have the Chenille and they have all complained about the snagging and balling up of the fabric. Not especially good considering this bag had a very large Velcro closure. Velcro= not great with fabric that snags easily.
- The Velcro. I have a love hate relationship with it. It is good that I can quickly and securely close the top flab, BUT it has gotten caught on a few of my sweaters. Kind of a pain!

Bottom Line: if I was not so frugal. I would own a few of these and I would buy them for everyone I know with kids. I would also invest in their other lines like handbags, wallets, beddings, blankets, and accessories.

Check out the Petunia Pickle Bottom Website: http://www.petuniapicklebottom.com/
Be prepared to drool:)

* Disclaimer: all of these opinions were written on my own free will. I was not compensated in anyway from Petunia Pickle Bottom or any of its affiliates to write this review.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment