Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Mamma Bird!

Hi, I am Vanessa. I am 30 years old, and was married to my wonderful husband, Darren, on July 30th, 2005. I am currently a Stay at home mom to our Daughter, Hailey, who was born in April 2007, and our son Caleb, who was born in October 2009. I am a family woman all the way, and love everything about being a Wife and a Mother.

I am a Christian, and very proud to say that God has truly blessed me with this beautiful family and life. He has given me strength to overcome some seriously tough times and has brought me the utmost joy in the people he has in my life. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that we have to live for today according to the Lord's will, because we never know what tomorrow may bring.

The things that feed my soul are:  family, friends, travel, church, cooking, crafting, reading, disney, blogging, musical theatre, and deal seeking. I am a frugal mommy who loves to be a consumer, but who wants to make sure I am getting my moneys worth! I love to find deals and share them! The main focus and inspiration for this blog is so that I can share my opinions on all types of different products and experiences. I will also occasionally regale you with all of the funny and chaotic happenings here in my home with the family. I assure you it is NEVER a dull moment in Nessa's Nest!

No comments:

Post a Comment