Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Moby Wrap!

Go to fullsize image
I LOVE my Moby wrap. My mother-in-law purchased it for me in 2007 when my daughter was about 7 months old. I was IN LOVE with it and so mad at myself that I didn't get one sooner. I mean, I couldn't help but think of how much more productive I could have been in those early months with a young baby who seemed to have her witching hour RIGHT when I was supposed to be preparing dinner and welcoming the hubby home from work. I still got quite a bit of use out of it even though she was already 7 months when I got it, and when baby #2 came along, I could not live without that thing. I went trick-or-treating with him snugly tucked away in my Moby when he was just 10 days old. He was warm, comfortable, and fast asleep leaving me with TWO free hands to help my daughter and enjoy that experience with her. This is something that I think every new mom, and especially mothers of two or more should invest in!

Pros:
- It is super easy to put on by yourself once you get the hang of it!
- The baby is comfortable and safe.
- Getting the baby in and out is simple.
- Nursing in the Moby is a breeze!
-There are tons of cute patterns and colors that you can get.
-They are affordable and maintain a good resale value!
-I can wear it for several hours and not feel a lot of pressure or pain. The weight is very well distributed throughout you back, waist, and shoulders.
- You can put Toddlers in it as well and wear it in several different positions!!! AWESOME!

Cons:
- It can seem a little overwhelming to put on until you get used to it.
- There is so much fabric that it can sometimes get a little dirty from touching the ground while putting it on. This is especially true for women of shorter and smaller stature like me.

Overall, I would highly recommend The Moby Wrap to any mom out there looking to multi task with daily life while still snuggling with their little ones!

* I was not compensated in anyway by The Moby Wrap company. All of these opinions are of my own and were written on my own free will.

No comments:

Post a Comment