Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Mom's Top 10 list! Otherwise Known as MY TOP 10.

After nearly 5 years of being in these child bearing years, and most of that time being spent Gestating or lactating (as my friend Stacy would say), I have really learned a-lot about those baby/mommy centered products that really do hold up to their hype. There are even a few I have come across that have not received the hype (in my opinion) that they deserve, but that are still FABULOUS! So here they are! Tried and true...

This will most definitely take a few different posts so stay tuned for the actual reviews, but here is a little sneak preview of what is to come;)  I wish I could be like Oprah and give these all away to my readers. Now THAT would be awesome!
View Image     Go to fullsize image    Go to fullsize imageGo to fullsize image Go to fullsize image Go to fullsize image Go to fullsize image Go to fullsize image    Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment