Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Making Progress, and it feels so good!

I have been hard at work with my " household management" binder. I don't know why I never thought of this before. Having all of my lists and notes and calenders in ONE easy place. DUH! Thankfully, I stumbled across A Bowl Full of Lemons and joined the weekly challenge. I completed the challenge yesterday and can not wait to share the results with you!
                              





The tabs the relate to my nest are:
Calendar
To do
Meal Planning
Blogging
Cleaning
and Family Info
I found a ton of free printables online and from various blog suggestions! One blog that I found particularly helpful was Tips from a mom of 3. She has several lists of free printables and links to other blogs that you can follow, not to mention that her blog is just fabulous in general.
Here are the specific printables that I used:
-For my weekly family and household management schedule and my household management checklist (of tasks) I used  these printables from Everything Mom. This site is a great resource for any Dis- organized dud like me!
-For my week at a glance calender, I was a big copy cat and used the same one that was shown on the challenge at A Bowl Full of Lemons. She got her free printable here at Mommy Tracked.
- For My cleaning checklist, I found a simple one at Simplemom.net, she has some really great "home management hacks" and printables to keep you organized in all aspects of life!
- Organizedhome.com is where I was able to pick up some great meal planning printables as well as freezer and pantry inventory sheets. There are a ton of helpful downloads listed here .
I am still working on finding some more printables, but for now I feel like I am definitely headed in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment